Her main motto behind such imagination is to make humans feel the comfort and gentleness provided by these giant animals to humans, who are going through a bad day or are having a hard day.
Imagine how beautiful our lives would be if the animals in this world were bigger in size than us. A Japanese artist Monokubo beautifully uses her artistic talent to paint larger-than-life animals. In her world, these animals lurk around the same environment like ours and are our best companions regardless of their intimidating size. Her main motto behind such imagination is to make humans feel the comfort and gentleness these giant animals can provide to humans who are going through a bad day or are having a hard day. After all, there is nothing better than getting a huge, warm hug from those who are adorable and big at the same time.
1. The bigger they are, the better we feel around them. Having someone to lay down with you and do nothing, after you have had an awful day, is a bliss.
2. In this world where humans are after each other's neck, feeling unwelcomed is too easy. Animals are the best in making us feel welcomed and wanted no matter where ever we meet them.
3. The artist Monokubo got the inspiration to make such heartwarming illustrations from iconic Studio Ghibli films like 'Princess Mononoke' and 'My Neighbor Totoro'.
These two also features larger animals and creatures in their cast. Many of the animal depiction are house cats. “In most cases, I choose the animals that have left an impression in my daily life,” she told My Modern Met.“I have a cat and he is very cute.”
4. These animals give you a warm space to bury your face when you have had an embarrassing day. The best part? They don't complain at all.
5. They can be your protector and your best companion when you want to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the world.
6. With them, you could sing your heart out into nature and feel better for life. The way they see life is definitely not how humans see life. That's why they need these giant animals to remind them that there is so much left to live for.
7. A warm, bear hug on a chilly day, from the best ones, is all it takes to live up the mood.
What a beautiful world it would have been if humans really had such amazing creatures to live with. Where their presence was as important as any humans, and their individuality was looked up by all humans.
8. No forced conversation, no effort to entertain each other, just be.
These animals would not need a language to comfort anyone, as their presence would have been enough to take away all the bad thoughts.
9. After a bad in school, coming home to this would have taken away all the pain and hurt.
10. When humans give up on each other, animals always have our back. Beautifully depicted in a picture.
11. Imagine a world where just like any humans, even these giant animals strolled and rested down the streets.
Just like humans, they too had their own life where the only motto was to make each other happy when someone is having a rough day.
12. Having someone to talk to, when there is no one else is a different thing. However, having someone who can only listen to you, without making any judgments is another level of satisfaction.
13. Someone comforting you when you are going through a mentally low day. The fact that someone is there, as support is enough to life anyone up.
14. Someone who cries with you when humans leave you alone to cry. What a beautiful world to even think of.
15. Having someone to share your coffee with and just gazing at the stars would be a beautiful time to spend with our giant four-legged companions.