This Illustrator Paints Our Biggest & Disturbing Fears With A Comic Twist
Artist Fran Krause has done a splendid job in illustrating most our fear in a webcomic style, where he draws his (as well as our) fears.
What do you fear the most in life? Spiders? Lizards? Sharks? Ghosts? Whatever it may be, you create a picture in your head, surrounding yourself with those things you fear the most or are scared of. When you are taking a shower, when you are sleeping at night, when you are driving, when you are eating, a constant paranoia and phobia follow you everywhere. Artist Fran Krause has done a splendid job in illustrating most our fear in a webcomic style, where he draws his (as well as our) fears. These illustrations do have a comic touch, but at the same time, it is horrifying.
1. Of course, what if you became a popcorn too?
2. Because mothers get exhausted and tired too.
3. Because your life doesn't matter more than the fact that you were messy.
4. And, what if they eat your eyeballs in lunch without knowing it?
5. How would she know? She never owned that, did she?
6. It will remain a mystery to decode, whether there was really a kid messing with you or not. Or, maybe a lost ghost spirit of a boy looking out for you?
7. Because why would you want to make his life slower, right?
8. Ghosts are creepy, and stupid for sure.
9. Always listen to Papa. He would know about telling lies to your mother and then getting haunted by her better.
10. Overthinking is injurious for your mind.
11. Because you know Karma watches you every time.
12. Ever since the concept of death pool was clear.
13. Cats are nobody's best friend. They like tiny and annoying things.
14. The same hand pushes you every time you are skeptical to make a decision. You know very well how decision making works out for you, don't you?
15. Cringe-worthy moments are disturbing, especially when it includes carrots and your FINGERS!
16. That fear when you think that there is an extra space for your soul to rest in every graveyard.
17. They take advantage of your eyes not being able to see invisible things.
18. You will dissolve in the air too.
19. And then, everything will look white.
20. Because there is always a parallel world that no one can see. And, just to mess, they dissolve some friends and bring them into their world.
21. When your biggest fear never leaves your face.
22. 'Final Destination' moment might happen with you too.
23. And then you will find the Ghost, kill it again to see if there is an afterlife after afterlife or you are just a loser.
24. What if your demons wake up every night to watch you sleep?