You are not alone dear. There are people whose dogs are getting better dates than you are. Being single is not that bad. It makes you laugh at yourself, without any guilt.
Dating world indeed offers a hell lot of experience for those who are looking out for love, or someone to share their romantic fantasies or emotions. However, being single has its own perk, including some cheezy pickup lines, awkward silences, and embarrassing moments. Here are some hilarious yet cringe-worthy tweets of people who had their own rollercoaster ride as single humans.
1. Lesson learned: Don't eat spaghetti when making eye contact with a cute individual.
Just made eye contact with a hot, shirtless jogger while I have spaghetti hanging out of my mouth 😣#whyimsingle— Sarah Marie (@sarahdill09) July 27, 2016
2. Sometimes, if you want to have a date, you need to look beyond. Really.
Cute guy: "Sup? I'm just laying in my bed."— Caitlin Michelle (@Caitlinness) July 3, 2016
Me: "You're lying."
Guy: "Why would I lie?"
Me: "No, I'm correcting your grammar." #whyimsingle
3. Must have felt safer there.
Trying to flirt and walk. Walked right into a handicap sign. #whyimsingle— Annie Jobe (@Alsowillpass) September 18, 2016
4. Too much information out in public is not good.
Dude told me I had "nice hair" today. My reply: "On my head or my chest?" I was wearing a shirt. God, I'm dumb sometimes. #whyimsingle— Kyle Gumiela (@KyleGumiela) October 11, 2016
5. You just can't pull that off, can you?
When I think I'm winking, I'm actually just blinking #whyimsingle— Devon Jones (@devonjones93) June 28, 2016
6. Just when you thought you were doing it the right way.
7. Why are all yummy men taken?
8. But, it just did.
9. The only moment when you hoped the cute guy could understand your lame humor.
This actually happened:— peanut butter legs (@bernice_ebanks) September 20, 2016
Cute guy: you have great teeth!
Me: shout out to my dentist #WhyImSingle 😂
10. Because "I have got 99 problems and I wish you were my solution"
11. Single life ain't that bad. You get to wave hands like your true self!
When i walk into a supermarket I open the automatic sliding doors by waving my hands like I'm a Jedi. #WhyImSingle— Michelle Carbonell (@mimicarbonell14) August 28, 2016
12. Sometimes things fall into the right places.
You know it was a good dinner when you find ranch on your leg #whyimsingle— DJ (@davidmulford4) October 1, 2016
13. "What's the point of dating anyone who cannot like my thumb?", is that one question you want to ask every time you look in the mirror.
14. All those times when you hoped Tinder was useless.
*Casually on Tinder*— Jessica °•♡ (@Sitatuen) May 4, 2016
He's attractive... *Squints eyes* TOO attractive.. I DONT TRUST YOU. *Swipes*
-Reasons why I'm single-
15. You can have your own 'Her' moment with Netflix, right? Love is love.
16. Maybe you should try dating underwater?
When you discover a whale can attract a partner in 15 minutes and you can't find one for years. #SingleProblems— Saskia Douglas (@sassydouglas) October 21, 2016
17. Rihanna has a good face too.
sometimes I get sad cus I'm single then I remember Rihanna is single n I get happy then I remember Rihanna is wealthy n I get sad again— Princess Pisces (@LilGlolita) April 30, 2016
18. Life is a climb, who knew there is something sweeter waiting for you in your comforter?
Sometimes I'm sad I'm single; sometimes I find half a cranberry muffin under my comforter -- life's a roller coaster ya just gotta ride.— shelby fero (@shelbyfero) June 17, 2015
19. When you experience, 'Final Destination' yourself.
20. Mind changing that sad profile picture?
21. When peeing takes more effort than keeping your husband happy.
I need a husband just so I'll have someone to hold my stuff when I need to use the bathroom at the airport #singleproblems— Jaime Kessler (@jaimek2011) September 5, 2016
22. Needs changing too.
The best part about being single is that I always get to wear the most comfortable underwear! Worst part? Prob the debilitating loneliness!— Hollis Jane Andrews (@hollis_jane) September 17, 2014
23. When your role model could be your pet.
When your date says "I want to keep you. Can I?" & u think she's talking to u but then u see her looking at a labradoodle #SingleProblems— Tim 🏌🏼 (@TimmyTheG) July 20, 2016
24. Dry spell ain't going to put a baby in your tummy, you know.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm pregnant and then I realize I would have to be like 19 months pregnant— Mary Kobayashi (@MaryKoCo) November 5, 2012
25. Mothers know where to hit you hard.