The Sad Story Of Modern Love Is Funny Because It's True
The theme that most of his work got famous revolves around modern love, where he makes satirical pictures on the shallow, empty sex, selfie-obsessed, weak and self-destructive nature of modern love.
The world is seeing more of failed relationships than those who have worked out well. Peter Nidzgorski, is an artist who uses his unique talent to illustrate the truth of modern love, by manipulating images from classic love story comic books. He asks his followers to give him suggestions so that most of them will be able to relate to it. The theme that most of his work got famous revolves around modern love, where he makes satirical pictures on the shallow, empty sex, selfie-obsessed, weak and self-destructive nature of modern love. This take of his is indeed most people will be able to understand and connect with.
1. One of the biggest fear most people live with today.
2. Because most people are afraid to let people know that they are alone.
3. Because people never leave you sorted and messes with your head, so why leave them?
4. Falling in love today has become more destructive than anything else in this world.
5. Because instead of lovemaking you stronger, it makes you weak enough to let you stay with the toxic ones.
6. Still, we put ourselves out there for those who don't love us.
7. Because today, falling in love can never mean winning.
8. When you have to pretend that you love someone who does not understand anything about you.
9. Because most of the time people who claim to love us have no courage to express or tell us, how they feel about us.
10. If only, love today meant growing and becoming a better person.
11. You have a reputation to take care of, don't you?
12. When you are not only stupid in love but are helplessly weak in love.
13. Because you run after those who don't love you and leave those who value you.
14. If you want to make sense, do not fall in love.
15. Because self-harm and self-destruction feel good.
16. Because self-love is the hardest thing to do, and no one really cares.
17. Because those who are broken knows how to give love, for they know how does it feel to be unloved.
18. People don't mean it when they say that ignorance is bliss, for how can you ignore the one you love the most?
19. Because learning from mistakes is something that people don't learn.
20. In the end, love does not matter, what matters is how much you are getting out of a person, sucking their soul.
21. No matter how awkward things get, you enjoy complicating things.
22. Pretending makes things a little easy to believe and hurt less.
23. Because you look for validations from others.
24. No matter how clear things are in your head, you will end up doing the wrong thing, like fall in love with the wrong one.