20+ Spine Tattoos That You Really Need To Get Done In 2019!
These aesthetically-designed pieces of art work can sometimes extend all the way from the base of a person's neck, right down to their tailbone.
Tattoos are symbolic representations of who we are as people. We often put them in places where we can constantly be reminded of our goals, dreams, and aspirations. Many people have started getting inked because they've become more culturally accepted. Nowadays, it isn't unusual to see people working blue collar jobs while boasting inked skin.
However, recent tattoo trends have seen a rise in people opting for spine tattoos. These aesthetically-designed pieces of artwork can sometimes extend all the way from the base of a person's neck, right down to their tailbone.
These spine tattoos are somewhat ethereal, and they're going to make you want to get inked as soon as possible! Here are a few of our favorite spine tattoos that you need to get done next year.
1. 'Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire'
2. Let God guide your actions, and you will be shown strength!
3. Flowers for a gloomy day
4. Roses that need not be red to show passion
5. Hebrew prayers for constant courage
6. A cascade of flowers to flow down your spine
7. Tie in the elements of the universe
8. A date to remember
9. A slow glow with a beaming sunflower
10. Grow through what you go through
11. The planets bend between you
12. A gorgeous green to denote youthfulness
13. Pastel cherry blossoms are a classic ink to boast
14. You can feel this heartbeat
15. Sending help through morse code
16. The stages of metamorphoses beautifully illustrated
17. Streamlined linework that will make you sigh
18. A dark tree to remember what you're rooted in
19. Nirvana is just a moment of meditation away
20. Simple dreams with pastel blooms
21. The different ways a flower can express itself
22. This belongs in an art gallery
23. The complexity of the human mind summed up
24. A tall tulip that takes time to blossom
25. A blooming lotus to bank on