"DEATH" Is Watching You Warning You About Swimming In Dangerous Waters
This New Zealand's water mascot is someone no one would want to see while they are vacationing and having a good time at the beach.
You know how some people lose their mind when they see the water while they are at the beach? They dive into the sea, taking nature for granted, and suddenly the sea washes them along with its wave? There is someone who will be waiting for such jerks by the sea. This New Zealand's water mascot is someone no one would want to see while they are vacationing and having a good time at the beach. However, this safety mascot's purpose is to appear for those who make and take dumb decisions and then increase their risk of losing their lives by getting drowned.
The mascot looks creepy, evil and scary— in short, DEATH. However, looking at his pictures, you will know that he is a funny devil who is waiting for humans to act like humans (basically dumb). Here are some of his funniest pictures.
1. Some people even leave him thinking "What the hell was that chap thinking before diving into the water?!"
2. He will make sure you do not miss out the danger sign before doing anything stupid.
3. He shares a special connection with the sea, where he communicates with nature, and locate those who get drowned in the water to help. (It's a JOKE, DEATH wants dead people.)
4. He too gets tired of dealing with imbeciles, so he gotta chill too!
5. He is always ready and fully equipped.
6. This is how jumping into your death would like.
7. He has done all the preparation for the funeral too.
8. Death is watching you. Don't give him ideas.
9. When Death needs to know the technicalities too.
10. No one can fool him, he is present everywhere.
11. When life meets death, it shivers and fears.
12. He fears nothing even though he knows everything.
13. Make sure you know what you are up to because he will find you.
14. He surely will. (What a creep!)
15. He needs time to chill and rest too.
16. People enjoy looking at the death when he is sitting.