Is Someone Looking At You When You Sit In The Dark? These Images Reveal What It Feels Like
Dillon Samuelson is one of those artists who is dark, gothic, and loves to show his talent by drawing and sketching scary and fearsome elements of life.
There are some amazing artists in the world who capture different kinds of fears in their mind so well that it becomes easy for them to show it to the world using their talent. Dillon Samuelson is one of those artists who is dark, gothic, and loves to show his talent by drawing and sketching scary and fearsome elements of life. It could be anything, a nightmare, a spooky cave, a ghost or even the demons that are inside us. His splendid work of art is not something people should miss, and here are some of the selected ones from his work that will send chills down to your spine, because of its darkness and spooky illustration.
1. Those eyes look thirsty for your blood.
2. When you are asleep, there is someone who always visits you. That someone does not look pleasing for sure.
3. You don't want to wake up the evil while in the search of angels.
4. Who knows what happens to those who die in the woods?
5. Remember, there are many things we don't know exist, but they surely know that we exist.
6. What if they are trying to show us the way to the underworld?
7. Some tears and cry that we never heard wanted someone to help them in the dark.
8. Some presence can never be seen but can be felt. Uneasy and chilling.
9. There is someone watching you, always and all the time.
10. Never go alone after someone who is going in the woods.
11. Sometimes spirits from the other world call your name, and if you can listen, you know where to go.
12. You don't know what is disguising into what. Beware.
13. Self-destruction happens during that time when the demons are awake.
14. Always listen to the animals you are living with. They know who else is living in the house.
15. Losing someone you love is a scary feeling of all.
16. There are some spirits who want to survive between the livings.